I tend to over prepare my pans; I have a fear of cakes sticking.
1 cup oil
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
zest of one orange
1. Beat eggs and sugar.
2. Add oil and honey and blend well.
3. Combine dry ingredients and add alternately with liquid.
4. Pour into a prepared bunt pan.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Once cake is placed in the oven immediately reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
7. Let cake cool in pan and remove when it is still slightly warm. Let it cool completely before covering.