Sunday, December 26, 2010
14, 15, & 16. Ferrero Rocher Cupcake with Swiss Meringue Chocolate Buttercream
1 cup All Purpose Flour
1 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. In separate bowl mix together oil, eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well, for approximately 2 minutes.
4. Fill lined cupcake tins only HALF WAY full with batter. The batter will rise up.
5. Place a frozen, unwrapped Ferrero Rocher candy in the center of each cupcake.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes, until a cake tester stuck into the cake part only, comes out clean.
7. After cooling in the pan for 10-15 minutes, remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.